Are you someone who travels often and stays at hotels multiple times a year? Rocketmiles is a website that allows you to book hotels through their search engine and earn accelerated award level rates for a number of major airlines. Normally, when you stay at a hotel, you might not receive many points at that hotel program or you may be staying at a hotel chain that doesn’t have much of a reward program. Sometimes you may even find yourself at a hotel that has such a devalued award program that you don’t even bother accumulating points for your stay. Now you can earn anywhere from 1,000 points to 5,000 points per night at a wide variety of hotels listed on Rocketmiles.
You can currently earn miles for these programs: Aeroplan, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, American Airlines AAdvantage program, Etihad Guest, Flying Blue, Frontier EarlyReturns, HawaiianMiles, JetBlue TrueBlue, Qatar Airways Privilege Club, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles, United MileagePlus, US Airways Dividend Miles, and Virgin America Elevate.
I did a random search in Miami for a one night stay and you will find that the prices are the same as you’ll find anywhere else online. But now you can earn thousands of miles per night at your favorite airline on top of the miles and points you’re already earning for booking with your credit card. If you are looking to earn points with that hotel chain, I don’t believe you can earn both points from Rocketmiles and points from the hotel for your stay. You may be able, however, to earn stays toward status when booking through Rocketmiles. Check with your hotel before booking.
If you refer friends and they sign up for the program and book a hotel stay, you can earn 1,000 miles for each friend and they will also earn 1,000 bonus miles.
Rocketmiles is running a sweepstakes that gives you a chance to win 100,000 United MileagePlus points. Enter here for your chance to win and start using Rocketmiles for your hotel bookings. I know I will! Once you enter you can get 3,000 bonus miles on your first booking for sharing the contest by tweeting about it.
According to Rocketmiles, the average user earns up to 80,000 points per year! That’s more than enough for a free roundtrip ticket to Europe. So sign up now and start booking your hotels through Rocketmiles to earn points on top of the double points you’ll earn while booking with your Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- 0% intr APR for 12 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR currently 14.99% or 18.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases – Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Chip card for increased confidence and convenience to pay abroad as easily as you do at home
- Redeem your miles for travel statement credits – redemptions start at 2,500 miles for $25 toward travel purchases made in the last 120 days
- Get 10% miles back to use toward your next redemption every time you redeem for travel statement credits
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- Complimentary online FICO® Credit Score access for Barclaycard Arrival cardmembers