Los Angeles – Tel Aviv
- Fly late November to Israel from Los Angeles on Air Canada for $758, and Delta and Turkish for $764.
- Flights on Air Canada have a long layover in Toronto, Delta has a shortish layover in New York both ways, and Turkish stops in Istanbul for a short period with stays in Israel at around 10-14 days.
- Flights can be searched using the ITA Software Matrix to find your flight options and then book with any travel website like Orbitz or Priceline.
New York – Tel Aviv
- Fly from New York to Tel Aviv with a stopover in Istanbul with Turkish Airlines for $690.
- Layovers are only a couple of hours and Turkish Airlines has really great service.
- Flights available throughout November searchable on the Matrix website.
Book with your Chase Sapphire Preferred and earn 2x points per dollar spent on travel, or use your American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card for 3x points per dollar spent directly with an airline. Even better, sign up for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® for at least $430 towards travel purchases after you meet the spending requirement. The Arrival card is great for great deals on flight purchases, hotels, car rentals, and any other expenses you don’t want to use miles for. Save your miles for the expensive flights and hotels, and leave the minor expenses to the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®.
I will continue to update this page with new and better flight deals to Israel. So please follow!